Shipwreck and Shallow Reef Scuba Dive
Join us on a guided tour of a beautiful wreck on the south shore of Oahu.
As a certified diver, experience Hawaii’s unique seascape during one of our daily 7:00 AM charters.
Dive deep through one of Hawaii’s famous wrecks with an experienced PADI certified guide.
After a relaxing surface interval, follow your wreck dive with a beautiful guided tour of one of Honolulu’s favorite reef sites and cap the day with the best diving experience offered on Oahu.
You will have the opportunity to see sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and more!
Board Dive Oahu’s boat and ride in comfort and style. Dive Oahu’s boat is fully equipped with both a sun deck and shaded deck, plenty of space to move around, and a restroom on board.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814 – Slip H (Front Row)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.|
|WHAT TO BRING||
|CANCELLATION POLICY||Reservations canceled over the phone with at least 48-hours notice will not be charged. Email cancellations will NOT be accepted. Reservations canceled with less than 48-hour notice will be charged the full charter price. All ‘no-shows’ will be charged the full amount of the charter.|
Wreck locations include the following:
- The Sea Tiger – Hawaii’s deepest recreational diving wreck! The 189′ Sea Tiger rests in 123 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 60-90′, offering great diving!
- The YO-257 & San Pedro – These two ships lay side by side with about 50 yards between them. The YO-257 rests in 115 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 70-90′. San Pedro is a bit shallower, 65-85′. This site can experience strong currents and is only dove when conditions are ideal.
Specialty long-range charters on Wednesdays and Saturdays include the following:
- The Ewa Pinnacles & The Navy Tug – Embark on a guided tour of the Ewa Pinnacles, an ancient lava pinnacle formation covered with Hawaiian corals and surrounded by fish in 75-90′ deep water. After your surface interval, come with us to the Nashua, a Navy tug boat sunk in 2012 as an artificial reef in 65′.
- The Corsair & Fantasy Reef – Dive a WWII fighter plane, the Corsair that sits in 115′ of water in an upright position. The plane was ditched back in 1948 while on a routine mission from Pearl Harbor. The water may be fairly rough and currents can be strong so this Oahu SCUBA dive is for advanced divers only. After your surface interval, come with us to Fantasy Reef, one of Honolulu’s favorite reef sites in 25-50′ of water.
- The LCU Wreck & Fantasy Reef – Glide along the LCU Wreck, an upside-down Landing Craft Utility that is surrounded by artificial reef Z-blocks in 75-90′ of water. After your surface interval, come with us to Fantasy Reef, one of Honolulu’s favorite reef sites in 25-50′ of water.
- The Navy Tug and Keehi Pipe – Come with us to the Nashua, a Navy tug boat sunk in 2012 as an artificial reef in 65′. After your surface interval, come with us to Keehi Pipe, another of Honolulu’s favorite reef sites in 25-40′ of water.
|Shipwreck and Shallow Reef Scuba Dive|
|Discovery Scuba Divers/Intro Divers||$219|
This adventure is operated by Dive Oahu