Try Scuba Diving (Boat) – Waikiki
Not a certified diver? No problem!
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try SCUBA diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
While not a SCUBA certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with SCUBA diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
You will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under hte direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Before you make an open water dive at depth, you’ll practice a few more skills to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the SCUBA equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every SCUBA dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver Course.
Join us aboard our private vessel, the “Diamond T,” as we conduct daily SCUBA diving charters to explore the underwater world surrounding Honolulu! We lead dive tours in small groups of 4 divers or fewer, so you can dive with confidence and make a few new friends while you’re at it!
Please arrive on time for our 15 minute orientation.
All Dive Packages Include:
- PADI Professional to teach and guide you
- Full gear rental
- Equipment and skills training
- One open water dive
- Fresh water
|Try Scuba Diving (Boat) – Waikiki|
This adventure is operated by Aloha Scuba Diving Company