4 Hour Buggy Rental – Kona
Grab your crew and head out in your very own convertible, street-legal super styling, fun buggy!
Our buggies travel along at highway speeds, so you and your crew can see more beaches, towns, and our beautiful island!
We offer one 2-seat and three 4-seat VW dune buggies and we deliver the fun to you!
Whether it’s your house or condo in Waikoloa, a hotel in Kona, KOA airport, Kona Pier for cruise ships, or on the street, we deliver!
Our buggies come with a soft top that you can remove with ease and give yourself a 360-degree view and it is AMAZING!
For your convenience, beach chairs, beach towels, umbrellas, and soft coolers are provided by request at no additional charge.
We have also equipped them with USB ports and a Bluetooth speaker, so you can listen to your favorite playlist while cruising down the road and taking in the sites.
|4 Hour Buggy Rental – Kona|
|Yellow Tang 2 Seat||$153|
|Blue Make 4 Seat||$153|
|Red Tiki 4 Seat||$153|
|Green Honu 4 Seat Auto||$153|
|Rental Collision Protection Insurance||$18|
Customers will receive a full refund with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
What is required in order to rent a buggy?
1. Be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license. License written in English language or international driver’s license.
2. Personal automobile insurance. Foreign drivers must provide Supplemental Liability Insurance and purchase Rental Collision Insurance for $18 per day.
3. Be present at the time of the rental to complete the contract.
4. All drivers must be registered on the rental contract.
5. Must be able to drive a stick shift/manual transmission. Unless booking “HONU” automatic buggy.
6. One registered driver will also need to Authorize Use of a credit card for the purchase of optional insurance policy deductibles if an accident occurs and /or any other incidentals.
7. Flexible cancellations or rebookings. Require at least 24 hours notice for a full refund.
Can the Buggy be taken off-road?
No, our buggies are only allowed on paved roadways and parking lots. Our buggies are equipped with GPS tracking devices, so we will be notified as soon as the buggy enters a dirt or lava road. There is a $500.00 charge for attempting “off road” excursions.
How Many People Can Fit in a Buggy?
We offer 2 and 4 seater options for your convenience.