Advanced 2 Tank Long Range Scuba Dive
Join us on our new boat, the Honu Lele! This speedy 33′ World Cat can zip us far down the coast quickly and comfortably, getting you to special dive sites in style.
On this 2 tank charter, we’ll spend the morning and early afternoon diving in South Kona’s incredible lava tubes, lush reefs, and a chance to view bigger pelagic animals such as whales, dolphins, or big fish on the ride down the coast. Or, venture North to experience unique reef structures and critter hideouts, or even drift around Kaiwi Point. Between your dives, enjoy a full lunch with views of the Kona coast.
- You should have 25 logged dives and been diving within the last 6 months
- You should have good buoyancy control and air consumption (at least 60 minutes on an 80cf tank)
- You must be in good health and have NO heart conditions
- You must be able to converse in English
- Should be comfortable backrolling off the boat if necessary
- Must dive with a computer
- Bring your certification card! No proof of certification means no diving.
- Must be over 15 years of age
- *Gift bag for your first charter
Kona Honu Divers Honu Lele Boat
74-381 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.|
|WHAT TO BRING||It is recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, a towel, and a sweatshirt or jacket. Please bring reef-safe sunscreen only. Please check your sunscreen for “benzones”, if your sunscreen contains any benzones it is harmful to our reefs. Do NOT use it if you are getting in the ocean. We use, sell, and recommend Stream2Sea.|
||You may make changes or cancellations to your reservations up to 48 hours prior to the trip without penalty. Afterward, all changes, cancellations, or no-shows will not be issued a refund unless space is filled by another diver. If we are able to fill the space a full refund will be issued. If we are unable to fill the space we cannot issue a refund.|
|Advanced 2 Tank Long Range Scuba Dive|
This adventure is operated by Kona Honu Divers
You may make changes or cancellations to your reservations up to 48 hours prior to the trip without penalty. Afterward, all changes, cancellations, or no-shows will not be issued a refund unless the space is filled by another diver. If we are able to fill the space a full refund will be issued. If we are unable to fill the space we cannot issue a refund.