Kona Coast 2 Tank Morning Scuba Dive
We invite you to spend a morning exploring two different dive sites along the Kona coast on our 46ft Newton Dive Special, the Honu One. On this charter, you can expect to see many of our endemic fish, view old lava formations, maybe spot the hard to find octopus, see a resting white tip reef shark, and encounter many other creatures that call this their home.
- Proof of certification
- Been diving within the past 2 years. If you have been dry for over 2 years a successful checkout dive must be completed before joining the dive group on your next charter.
- You must be in good health with NO heart conditions
- You must be able to converse in English
- You must dive with a computer
- We require Junior open water divers ages 10-11 to dive with a private guide due to their depth restriction. Please call for availability.
- We require divers 12 – 17 years old to dive with a parent or guardian
- Experienced guides
- Air tanks and weights
- Small dive groups – 6:1 ratio
- Educational briefing of dive sites
- A variety of snacks during your surface interval
- Hot water shower – a divers favorite!
|Kona Coast 2 Tank Morning Scuba Dive|
You may make changes or cancellations to your reservations up to 48 hours prior to the trip without penalty. Afterward, all changes, cancellations, or no-shows will not be issued a refund unless the space is filled by another diver. If we are able to fill the space a full refund will be issued. If we are unable to fill the space we cannot issue a refund.