WWII Pearl Harbor Heroes Tour
Includes Every Memorial and Museum.
See it all on this tour! Every Pearl Harbor and Ford Island memorial and museum are included.
If your Pearl Harbor tour is a once-a-lifetime experience, you won’t miss a single major site. The most timely and economical way to visit every historic location. In fact, visitors fly in daily from our neighbor islands solely to take this specific, all-encompassing tour.
You’ll visit the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri battleship, USS Bowfin submarine, Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, and numerous additional sites, exhibits, and museums. Dine on your own at your choice of venues or opt for an included lunch at the aviation museum.
- Arizona Memorial located directly above the USS Arizona battleship that was sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941. The ship is the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost, and a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country.
- USS Missouri Battleship where you’ll walk in the footprints of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship, signaling the end WWII. “Mighty Mo” fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
- USS Bowfin Submarine, also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”, played an epic role in the battles of the Pacific. You’ll walk through the remarkable vessel docked in the harbor and enjoy an included audio tour.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located in two WWI hangars and retaining bullet holes from the December 7, 1941 attack, spans 105,000 square feet. An impressive array wartime aircraft is displayed including an authentic Japanese Zero, the type used in the attack.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where you’ll view actual film footage the attack, view historic displays, and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond. You’ll see several galleries displaying artifacts, photos, and dramatic evidence of the surprise attack.
- Lunch is available at a selection of venues is on your own.
- Optional included lunch at Pacific Aviation Museum with choice of four selections plus a drink (book “Gold” tour at checkout)
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- Visit the Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Visit the WWII Bowfin Submarine
- Stroll the grounds and visit the Remembrance Circle, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, and more
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash
- During the drive to and from Pearl Harbor, view Hawaii’s Royal Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, Hawaii State Capital, Downtown Honolulu, from comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch on your own at the selection of venues
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Complimentary hotel pick up and return provided from designated Waikiki hotels. Enter the name of your hotel at time of reservation.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depart: 7:30 AM Return: 5:00 PM|
|WHATS INCLUDED||Round-Trip Transportation in Air-Conditioned Comfort
Tax and applicable admissions
Pearl Harbor Experience
WWII Pearl Harbor Heroes Tour
Ages 12 +
Gold – $214
Children 3-11 yrs
Age 3-11 yrs
Gold – $144
Infants 2 yrs and under
Age 2 and under. Does not occupy a seat. Sits on an adult’s lap.
This adventure is operated by Polynesian Adventure Activities
Can I reserve this tour when I get to Hawaii?
It is recommended you pre-book to avoid disappointment as many of our tours and products are popular and can be sold out early.
Do your Hawaii tours operate on Christmas, Thanksgiving, and other holidays?
Many of the places we stop while on tour are closed on Christmas (December 25), Thanksgiving (third Thursday in November), and New Year’s Day (January 1).
Can I be dropped off at my hotel or in the city after my tour?
Generally, we pick passengers up at major hotels or airports. We return our guests to the place of pick up. We cannot accommodate luggage on tour. We cannot pick passengers up at the airport and return them to a hotel.
What languages are available for this tour?
Our tours are available in English and our Maui HaleakalaTours are available in other languages. Privately chartered vehicles have a choice of qualified guides that speak a variety of languages.
How far in advance can reserve tours?
You may reserve tours up to a year in advance.
I don’t know what date I am traveling yet. Can I reserve a tour and leave it open dated?
Our system does not allow for tours to be reserved without a date or a place of pick up.
When do I receive confirmation of my reservation?
You should receive a confirmation email of online reservations within two business days.
What should I wear on tour?
Please wear comfortable attire and shoes. Many tours traverse uneven walking surfaces. Sturdy, closed-toe shoes are recommended. Bring a light sweater or jacket to Waimea Canyon (Kaua’i), Haleakala (Mau’i), Volcanoes National Park (Big Island), and any tour with air transportation.
What should I bring on my Hawaii tour?
You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable. You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
What is the “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial?
The U.S. Department of the Interior has instituted security guidelines that prohibit any item that offers concealment at Pearl Harbor. This includes purses, backpacks, fanny packs, etc. Stroller pockets must be emptied. A small camera is permitted.
You may check http://www.nps.gov/usar/planyourvisit/index.html for full details.
Will we see lava on the Volcano Adventure Tour?
We cannot predict the weather or lava viewing conditions. This volcano tour features change daily. We do not guarantee the sighting of active lava flows. Surface lava may be present but may not be viewable due to environmental conditions or time constraints.
Do you have ADA compliant vehicles?
Yes, we do have coaches with lifts.