- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple
- Tropical Farms
- Lunch Stop
- Waimea Valley
- Dole Pineapple Fields
- Dole Plantation
Majestic Oahu Circle Island Tour
Journey between rugged mountains, white coastlines, and blue waters to lush rainforests. Visit natural wonders and the sites of ancient battles along the way. Discover the cultural wonders in historic Waimea Valley.
Take in sweeping panoramic views and discover all Oahu’s majestic grandeur.
SCENIC DRIVE HIGHLIGHTS
- Pali Highway
- Ko’olau Mountain Range
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Kualoa Ranch / Jurassic Valley
- North Shore
- Polynesian Cultural Center / Laie Hawaii Temple
- Haleiwa Town
Since 1974, “The Majestic Circle Island,” led by E Noa Tours is the best way to spend your day enjoying O’ahu’s natural wonders and rich history. Let our trained tour professionals set the stage for you and your family to create memorable experiences that you’ll be sure to remember forever.
This tour is different from all others, specifically redesigned to spend the most time “off the bus,” at each stop so that together we can discover all of the things that make our island magical.
- We intentionally only operate this tour using an air conditioned mini-bus to ensure that group sizes are kept small enough to enjoy each stop with your group and guide.
- Admission to every stop has been taken care of, just bring money for snacks and souvenirs.
- Lunch is included on this tour. Your driver will update you on the daily menu and offer you a few different options from our favorite places to eat.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a change of clothes if you are thinking about taking a quick dip at Waimea Falls.
Itinerary: (Official stops)
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout – Our first stop of the day is at one of the most scenic and historic places in all of O’ahu. Learn the story about how King Kamehameha united all of the Hawaiian Islands under one monarchy as we visit the very spot where a famous battle took place.
- Byodo-In Temple – As we drive along the Ko’olau mountain range we stop to discover a hidden gem tucked away from the main road. Byodo-In Temple was featured by National Geographic in “20 of the world’s most beautiful Buddhist temples,” noting its architectural details and awe inspiring surroundings.
- Tropical Farms – Famously known as “The Little Country Store On Your Way to the North Shore” Steve and Chrissy Paty started this as a roadside operation in 1987 and now, three decades later it’s a great place to try different local snacks and learn how to crack open some macadamia nuts as the chickens stand by watching hungrily hoping you drop a nut or two.
- North Shore Lunch Stop – Your driver will update you on the daily menu and determine a great place for everyone to enjoy a delicious lunch before driving alongside the world famous North Shore O’ahu coastline on our way to the next adventure.
- Waimea Valley – Follow your E Noa tour guide on a short hike to a 45′ waterfall where you can swim. Learn about the ancient history of Waimea Valley and why it’s considered to be a very significant and religious site.
- Dole Plantation – We end our day with a drive through Haleiwa Surf Town and beautiful pineapple fields before stopping at the Dole Plantation. Don’t forget to try the world famous Dole Whip frozen dessert, a perfect treat under the Hawaiian afternoon sun!
- * BONUS STOP(S) – “E Noa” means freedom. In addition to the stops listed above, our tour guides are known to prepare something unique and special for every adventure.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||WAIKIKI PICK-UP
Pick-up Time: 8:00 AM
Office location: 3015 Koapaka Street Suite D, Honolulu, HI 96819
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.|
||• Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour are subject to a cancellation fee.
• Please report any disability requiring special attention at the time of booking. E Noa will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate visitor’s needs.
• All reservations subject to availability with departure times, dates, schedules, and fares subject to change without notice.
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended. Bug and insect repellant recommended.
- Please bring swimwear and towel if planning on swimming. Waterfall is staffed with lifeguards and life jackets are provided free of charge. ( Swimming is weather permitting)
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Majestic Oahu Circle Island Tour
Ages 12 and up
|Waikiki – $126.50|
|Waikiki – $96.80|
Age 1 and under
This adventure is operated by E Noa tours.