Morning Calm Cruise
Our Morning Calm Cruise adventure is the premier experience that will take you up the entire Waianae coast (west coast of Oahu), from Ko ‘Olina Marina to various points along Oahu’s western coastline.
Learn about the magical history of our islands and the Waianae coastline as our crew enchants you with legends and the history of this beautiful land.
Get your video and still cameras ready, because we’ll see with Dolphins (Nai’a), Whales (Kohola) [in season], Green Sea Turtles (Honu), and Flying Fish (Malolo) along the way! When we do meet up with the dolphins and whales, we’ll stop the boat, and sit with them as our knowledgeable crew will tell you everything you want to know about these amazing and beautiful creatures.
After an exciting ride up the coast, we’ll enjoy an hour of snorkeling in the pristine waters off Oahu’s western coastline. We provide the best of snorkeling equipment for you to enjoy as you swim in the sparkling blue water of Makua amongst unspoiled reef and sea life where no other tours take you.
While still tingling from your snorkeling and dolphin watching experience, enjoy our sumptuous lunch buffet, and sip on a tropical Mai Tai, an ice-cold beer, or any of our other beverages to your heart’s content. Let the cool Hawaiian breeze relax your soul as we make our way back down the coast to our luxurious Ko ‘Olina Marina home.
- The only tour that takes you along the entire West Coast of O‘ahu!
- Fully narrated in both English and Japanese
- Super clean and very spacious change rooms/toilets
- Six warm fresh-water showers
- Spacious cabin with lots of padded seating, perfect for enjoying the view in comfort
- High-grade snorkel equipment with soft silicone seals, optical lenses, and padded split-fins provided as well as instructional guidance for beginners
- Sumptuous buffet, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included
- Transportation to and from your Waikiki hotel included
|Morning Calm Cruise|
Adult (13 and up)
Child (3-12 years old)
Please call us immediately between 6 am and 9 pm for any changes in your reservation. If you send an email, you must submit it 48 hours in advance for us to respond. Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to your cruise departure times of 8 am (Morning), 12:15 pm (Afternoon), or 4:15 pm (Sunset) will not be refunded. All times are Hawaii Standard Time.
1. How many people can the Kai ‘Oli’Oli accommodate?
A: The Kai ‘Oli’Oli is certified by the US Coast Guard to comfortably accommodate up to 49 passengers and crew.
2. Do your cruises offer whale-watching excursions too?
A: During the whale watching season (December through April), we definitely look for whales on every cruise. In fact, these beautifully majestic creatures are so plentiful on our coastline, we actually guarantee that you will see dolphins or whales on any of our Morning Calm and Afternoon Adventure cruises!
3. Do you provide snorkeling gear and is it safe for beginners?
A: Yes! At no extra charge, we provide high-quality snorkel gear and instructional guidance for beginners.
4. What if I don’t see any dolphins or whales?
A: If you don’t see dolphins or whales please take advantage of our dolphin or whale sighting guarantee!
5. Do you provide underwater cameras?
A: Underwater cameras are available onboard for $20 each. We have an amazing professional photography program on each cruise.
6. What kind of drinks are available on your cruises?
A: Non-alcoholic beverages such as water, soft drinks, and Hawaiian juices are included. Alcoholic beverages such as beer, wine, mai tais, and margaritas are also included (limit 4 per adult).
7. Is there a photo souvenir of my time aboard the Kai ‘Oli’Oli?
A: Yes! We have an amazing professional photography program on each cruise. If you’ve recently enjoyed one of our cruises and would like to get a copy of your time aboard the Kai ‘Oli’Oli, please click here.