South Maui Kayak & Snorkel Tour
Nothing is quite as spectacular as Makena in south Maui.
- Our staff of full-time guides will show you all of the underwater spectacles themselves, as we are the only snorkeling outfitter that guarantees our staff gets right in the water with you. They anchor the boats, gear you up, and provide a reef tour – pointing out marine life and share some tales of yesteryear and Hawaiian legend all through the tour. Service is the difference and we pride ourselves on personal attention and first-class service.
- Days Available = Everyday
- Time =- 7:15 – 11:15
- Ages = 9+
Makena’s stunning scenery
- In a completely environmentally friendly way, you’ll experience the beauty of Makena Bay. Unlike the big snorkel boats, our kayaks have zero emissions, don’t disturb marine life or their environment, and allow us to access some unique spots that you normally can’t get to. It’s a peaceful and beautiful way to start your day on Maui. Let us show you how we do it at Maui Eco Tours. We guarantee you’ll love it!
Maui’s best kayaking location is Makena
- Makena bay is a paddler’s dream …. great ocean conditions, excellent reef systems, and exceptional scenery all around. With Molokini in the distance, the island of Kahoolawe as a backdrop, and miles and miles of beautiful ocean surrounding it all. Popular with SCUBA divers, SUP (Stand Up Paddlers), OC1, and kayak fishermen, this area has something for everyone. Did we mention turtles – the Hawaiian green sea turtle? This area is host to a very large population of “Hono” (a local term for turtle) and they are magnificent creatures. They are everywhere here!
- A very popular snorkeling destination, Makena is a gem found in South Maui that is our very favorite spot.
|South Maui Premier Kayaking and Snorkeling|
(9+ years old)
|Private Tours – Up to 4 people ($179 additional per person up to 10 adventurers)||$796|
Any changes/cancellations must be made outside the 48 hours prior to your activity for a refund (72 for private tours).
Activity may be moved as a result of severe weather/conditions.