Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise
Join us for a Boat cruise and snorkel at one of the best spots on the island.
This is a tour on our 32ft Adventure boat. The Captain and Professional Snorkel guide will take you to Turtle Canyon which is one of the best snorkel spots on the island to swim with sea turtles. The snorkel guide will be in the water with you the entire time and has a vast knowledge of the ocean and sea life. We provide snorkel gear, fins, and safety vests (bringing your own gear is ok too). After the snorkel, the Captain will take you for a short cruise up and down the coastline.
-Maximum of 6 people per tour
-Ages 5 & up
-Not handicap accessible
-In-Water Snorkel Guide
-Water and Local Juice
-Cooler with Ice (Bring your own drinks and snacks is okay)
What to Bring:
- Any other drinks and Snacks for yourself (BYOB is okay)
-Wear a Bathing suit
-Reef Safe Sunscreen
About the Boat:
-32ft high-speed inflatable
-Only 6 passengers per tour (small intimate groups)
-Note: there is no toilet on board
Times and Duration:
- 8AM, 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, 4PM
-Each Tour is 1.5 Hours (Approx.)
(Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour to find parking and where Pier B is located. Check-in for the tour begins 15 minutes prior to tour time)
Sea Sickness – If you are prone to sea sickness or are not accustomed to being on a boat we suggest over-the-counter sea sickness medication prior to the tour. (Please consult your doctor if you have health issues before taking medication)
Departure Time / Late Arrivals – Out of respect to our guests we attempt to leave on time for every trip. If you are running late and do not arrive at the boat prior to the start of the passenger safety briefing your ticket will be forfeited. Refunds cannot be processed for no-shows / late arrivals so please plan ahead and arrive on time.
Parking – Parking is available at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor for $1 per hour. Please refer to the Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor Map for parking areas.
Cancellation Policy- We go out rain or shine but In the event of severe weather or ocean conditions we will cancel the tour. We will notify you via text message as soon as the cancellation is made. You will have the option of a reschedule or a full refund.
Note: Hawaiian Sea Turtles are an endangered species, so it is important to keep a distance from them.
|Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise|
- We require 48 hours for a full refund
- 48-24 hours notice is a 50% refund.
- No refunds given within 24 hours of the scheduled departure time (no exceptions)
- Re-Bookings made more than 48 hours in advance are free
- 48-24 hours notice rebooking require a 10% fee.
- No Rebooking offered within 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- If we cancel due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions as decided by the Captain the day of the tour – a free rebooking or full refund will be offered.
- Our tours require a minimum amount of passengers. If the minimum is not met you’ll be offered different time/date or a full refund.