Salute to Pearl Harbor Tour
Visit the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Learn how the United States entered WWII & pay your respects to the thousands who lost their lives on December 7, 1941.
Highlight Tour Stops and Sights:
- Pearl Harbor
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Aloha Tower
Get your Pearl Harbor Tour tickets and stand at ground zero of the surprise attack that drew America into World War II. Gaze up at a crystal-blue sky once filled with enemy planes. History was made in this place on December 7, 1941. It began as a quiet Sunday morning. Now that date, as President Roosevelt said, will forever “live in infamy.”
Our Salute to Pearl Harbor tour immerses you in sights, sounds, and personal stories. Your guide will provide helpful and fascinating historical and cultural background. You’ll never forget your visit to the WWII Valor of the Pacific National Monument and USS Arizona Memorial. And E Noa Tours will provide the entry tickets and convenient transportation.
You’ll feel the power of this sacred place upon entering the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Here you’ll witness rare artifacts and multimedia displays. They explain what happened before, during and after the aerial attack. The assault killed more than 2,400 American sailors, soldiers, marines that fateful day.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||WAIKIKI PICK-UP
Availability: Available on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays Pick-up Time: 7:30 AM or 9:45 AM
Return Time: 12:45 PM or 1:45 PM
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.|
|WHATS INCLUDED||Admission tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial included.|
||• Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour are subject to a cancellation fee.
• Please report any disability requiring special attention at the time of booking. E Noa will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate visitor’s needs.
• All reservations subject to availability with departure times, dates, schedules, and fares subject to change without notice.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy the USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center, and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- A government-issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses, and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust routes for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views, and special sightseeing along the way!
Salute to Pearl Harbor Tour
Ages 12 and up
|Waikiki – $44|
|Waikiki – $34|
Age 1 and under
This adventure is operated by E Noa Tours