Rainforest River Kayak Self-Guided Tour
This is the Best Kayaking Experience on Oahu. This self-guided* Oahu kayak tour takes you up a calm river into the valley then out into the bay for a great view of the coast. Enjoy the picturesque landscape of turquoise ocean, secluded beach, green-clad mountains, and plentiful jungle of Kahana Valley.
The whole place has an Amazonian like feel to it.
*No tour guide provided. You will need a vehicle to transport the equipment for about 1 mile. We provide foam pads and straps that fit most vehicles
- Great for anyone, easy to learn, relaxing and beautiful
- Calm water on the river
- Scenic views and plenty of green
- One of the most exclusive places on Oahu to kayak
How to prepare
- Apply sunscreen and wear a swimsuit
- Please leave valuables at home or use a drybag we provide with the self-guided experience.
- Foam pads and straps are provided to help transport the kayaks.
- Be prepared with a vehicle to transport the kayak about 1 mile.
- Life vests, all other kayak equipment is provided
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||The parking lot we will be meeting you:
Keneke’s Grill at Punaluu
53-138 Kamehameha Hwy Kaaawa, HI 96730
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.|
||Please notify us 48 hours in advance for a refund up to 100%. You may alternately re-schedule your tour for another day. Re-scheduled tours cannot receive refunds. Day-of cancellations do not receive refunds.|
|Rainforest River Kayak Self-Guided Tour|
Kama’aina / Military
|Children (under 12 years old)||$72|
This adventure is operated by Active Oahu Tours