PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Course
Join the ohana and get scuba certified!
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure, and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older.
You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kapolei Aquatic Center
Please meet at Kapolei Aquatic Center:
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15-30 minutes before your adventure.|
||Reservations canceled over the phone with at least 48-hours notice will not be charged. Email cancellations will NOT be accepted. Reservations canceled with less than 48-hour notice will be charged the full charter price. All ‘no-shows’ will be charged the full amount of the charter.|
Weekly Group Course
What you need on the first day of class:
- Completed and printed eLearning Record – A PADI eLearning code will be sent to you. It can take 24-48 hours to arrive in your email. You must download the application and complete ALL sections. It takes approximately 12 hours to complete the eLearning PRIOR to starting the first day of class. Failure to complete this will result in rescheduling the class.
- Medical Statement signed by a physician if you answered ‘Yes’ to any medical question – You must review the PADI Medical Questionnaire and have a physician sign the medical statement if you answered ‘yes’ to any question prior to any in-water training. Click here to review the PADI Medical Statement.
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins – We will make sure everyone has the proper equipment. Fins must be designed for diving NOT snorkeling and you must prep a new mask after purchase.
What you will need Tuesday – Sunday:
- Swimsuit & towel
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins
- Logbook – This is provided to you on Tuesday night.
- Scuba Gear – You will be issued a BCD, gauge/computer, regulator (1st and 2nd stages), weights, and a wetsuit on the first night of class. You will retain this gear for the duration of the course.
- Tuesday – Classroom/Pool – 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday – Pool – 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday – Open Water – 7 am – 12 pm (shore dives – included in cost) or 2 pm – 6:30 pm (boat dives – optional $50 cost with group)
This schedule is tentative and subject to change. Please monitor your email prior to the start of class for any new updates.
|PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Course|
student- Custom Course (Flexible Scheduling)
This adventure is operated by Dive Oahu