Kohala Waterfalls Adventure
Immerse yourself in stunning private Kohala waterfalls, tranquil streams, scenic coastlines, and rugged valleys on this North Kohala adventure. Experience an off-road drive to an exclusive trailhead.
A Hawaiian Waterfall tour, unlike any other. During this exciting adventure, guests will:
- Ramble off-road in a 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
- Take a relaxed, guided walk through a private nature reserve.
- Cool off with a swim under one of seven cascading waterfalls.
- Enjoy a private picnic lunch with views of soaring sea cliffs and remote valleys at one of the island’s most iconic lookouts.
- Continental breakfast with 100% Kona coffee and hot tea. Deli-style lunch with assorted beverages.
- Walking sticks, binoculars, day packs, and rain jackets.
- Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain, and we sometimes encounter cool, wet, or muddy conditions.
|Kohala Waterfalls Adventure|
Ages 12 and under.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- Private tours: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation.
Cancellations within the cancellation period and “no-shows” will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.
- How much hiking do we do? Expect to cover approximately 1.5 miles in 1 – 2 hours.
- Is there elevation gain? Expect to do minimal climbing. The estimated elevation gain over the course of the hike is about 200’.
- What is the water temperature in the waterfall? Water temperature varies and ranges between 60 and 70 degrees F, very cool and refreshing.