Oahu 2 hr Photoshoot
8 different shooting locations around Oahu.
We are the largest network of local photographers in Hawaii and here is how we are different:
- We eliminated travel fees
- Don’t charge you for extra people – bring the whole fam.
- Increased the time spent with you so you don’t feel rushed.
- Wanna switch clothes or tweak your makeup? Do it.
- We give you ALL the photos we take at the end of the session.
- All for a flat-rate fee.
Two hours of fun in the sun
- 200 photos
- Two locations
- Wardrobe change
- Receive all photos on SD card
- Secure download link for photos
How It Works
Location, Location, Location
- Pick the location that you would like to have your photo shoot.
- We have 8 pre-determined locations all around Oahu.
- Each photo shoot comes with 2 locations that are within walking distance. For example, if you choose Waikiki, we may do some shooting at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel and finish up with some beach shots.
Pick Your Time
- Pick the time that you would like your photo shoot.
- We have 4 slots per day per location. Sunrise, mid-morning, afternoon, or sunset.
Planning & Confirmation
- Use the “Comments” section when you are checking out to add any special instructions – Like we have props to use, or this is Unko’s retirement or Granny’s 100th birthday or I like this shooting style, etc.
- Give us as much information as possible so we can get our brain juices working to make this a special shoot.
The date, time, and meeting point will be listed in your confirmation email.
- Dude, the Big Day! Meet with our photographer a few minutes before the shoot starts to do some quick last-minute planning and finalize ideas. Let our photographer capture your perfect pictures.
- Have lots of fun during your shoot, help us be creative and let us know if you want us to take a few shots on your cell phone or personal camera. We love that stuff!
- You’ll receive ALL your pictures on an SD Card at the end of the photo shoot & we will email you a Dropbox link with all your pictures within 12 hours.
Affordable Fixed Prices. Pre-Vetted Pros. Fully Insured. Quality Guarantee.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||The date, time, and meeting point will be listed in your confirmation email.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive promptly 15 minutes before your adventure.|
||If we cancel the tour due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you have the option to reschedule to an available tour time without penalty or receive a full refund. However, we are not responsible for any costs for airline tickets or fees, car rentals, third-party transportation fees, taxi fares, and/or other fee penalties that you may incur due to a tour cancellation or change. Shaka Shoots does not provide transportation.|
|Oahu 2 hr Photoshoot|
Per Photo Shoot
This adventure is operated by Shaka Shoots!
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PARTICIPATE IN MY PHOTO SHOOT?
There is no limit to the number of participants.
WHERE DO I MEET MY PHOTOGRAPHER AND HOW WILL I RECOGNISE THEM?
A clear meeting point will be communicated in your confirmation email. All Shaka Shoots 🤙🏼 photographers will have a Shaka Shoots 🤙🏼 I.D card and t-shirt.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK MY SHOOT?
We recommend you book 4 weeks in advance to secure your preferred booking date and time.
HOW DO I RECEIVE THE FINAL PHOTOS?
All your images will be given to you at the end of the shoot on either an SD card or a Micro SD card w/adapter. A backup copy of your photos will be sent to your email on file, via secure Dropbox link.
DO THE PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON DESTINATIONS?
All our prices are set the same for all destinations.
CAN YOU SHOOT FOR A WEDDING?
I DON’T SEE MY CHOSEN DESTINATION ON YOUR LIST, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We’re constantly adding new locations, so if you do not see the destination of your choice please email us as we may still have a photographer available at that location.
DO YOU EDIT OUR PHOTOS?
Our photographers capture you in natural light and do not edit any photos.
WHAT IF I AM RUNNING LATE?
If you are running late you will need to let Shaka Shoots 🤙🏼 know ASAP.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, an additional fee may be chargeable.
WHO OWNS THE COPYRIGHT FROM THE PHOTOS FROM THE SHOOT?
CAN I CHANGE MY OUTFITS AND MAKE-UP DURING THE SHOOT?
Yes, you can change your outfits or makeup if desired, but we suggest you bring outfits that allow for quick changes.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN`T MAKE THE PHOTO SHOOT?
Please refer to ‘cancellations and reschedule’ in your confirmation email.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT’S RAINING ON THE DAY OF MY SHOOT?
Payment is not refundable because of bad weather, however, we will try to rearrange (with no guarantee)
CAN I REQUEST A FEMALE OR MALE PHOTOGRAPHER?
We can try to accommodate a male or female photographer request, but ultimately it depends on availability for your chosen date and time.
I DON’T HAVE ANY MODELLING SKILLS. WILL A PHOTOGRAPHER DIRECT ME?
Our photographers will guide and direct you through the shoot to ensure the best pictures.